Thursday, January 23, 2014

Starbucks thinks I'm weird


I have a funny story to tell. Today I was sitting in Starbucks reading and this nice lady who works there came to collect my empty cup and she asked me "oh what are you reading?" I showed her my book which is called "mating rituals of the North American wasp".  

                        Wasp as in Anglo Saxon "preppy" and mating as in marriage and this lady thought I was really reading about the mating rituals of wasps as in the bug. CRINGE! she's like to me "is that interesting" and I said  "yes it's a very cute novel."  I only realised after she left what she actually thought I was reading!

Besides the wasp debacle. I had a wonderful time at Starbucks.
              Did anyone have a more           embarrassing day than me?

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm glad you still had a good time!

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  2. This story really made me laugh!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    P.S. I'm a new follower of your blog via bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad you enjoyed! thank you very much for following me! i just got blog lovin too! you were the first i followed :D

      Delete